I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Year in Review: Favorites

One of the best things about the end of the year is a little down time to reflect on this past year and make goals for next year. Looking back, my goals for the year were pretty simple and probably a little too vague, but that is what you tend to do when you're just starting out. This year was first and foremost about finding my voice and getting better as a photographer and I feel very blessed that my clients allowed me the room to do this. In the process, I was able to capture a side of old friends not seen before and make new friends.

As I look back through sessions from this year, I feel incredibly thankful. I am getting to do something I love and connect with a special group of people. Here are some of my favorites from the year (watch out, this is a long one!):












































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment