I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hello, Gorgeous!

Scott surprised me with this little gem last week and I've been enjoying watching videos and reading books on its huge screen.  Well, huge compared to my iPod touch!  I can't stand the iPhone's keypad but on the iPad it's big enough that my fingers don't accidentally bump four extra keys.  Plus, I feel exclusive getting something that is supposedly really tough to get, although when we went in the Apple store on Sunday to buy a case for it, they had tons of iPads and cases they were selling.  Oh well.  It's still exciting and shiny!


Loving it!

Photobucket




ipad02


ipad01


ipad03

2 comments:

  1. isn't it sooooo much fun!!! i'm bummed that my hubs is taking mine to New York for a week starting Sunday... whatever will I do with my time?? :o)

    ps... look into Spilled Milk Designs for them to design you a finger site, which allows for you to view your website in HTML5 mode on your iPad... since flash sites don't work on them... :o)

    ReplyDelete