I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Friday, November 19, 2010

Los Angeles Family Photography: Mike and Blanca


It's hard for me to put into words how wonderful this family is!  Mike and Blanca have done so much for my husband and I - as a mentor to Scott, as some of the first people to believe in me as a photographer, as fabulous hosts, and now as kind friends.  I first captured photos of them last summer (blog post here) and this year I was thrilled to take family photos with their newest addition, a gorgeous baby girl. 

We headed out to Malibu on a day that threatened rain but turned out beautiful. Then we headed over to the beach and played around in the sand.  Their kids were so good, posing and giggling together and they clearly radiate with love for each other.  Thank you all for making the trek out!

Here are a few of my favorites from this great session!



Enjoy!


Photobucket


Kaneholiday01




Kaneholiday05




Kaneholiday02



This precious little girl looks so much like her gorgeous mama!  And she grinned the ENTIRE session!Kaneholiday06



I found this adorable vintage tin sandpail on Etsy and it ended up working out perfectly!
Kaneholiday03




Kaneholiday04

0 comments:

Post a Comment