I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Parke County Bridges


For our anniversary, we decided to go on a drive to nearby Parke County, Indiana.  (I know, we sound so old, right?)  We've been so busy with work that we wanted to do something low-key that we could also bring Friday along.  Slightly less famous than Madison County, Iowa (at least to those not from the Midwest), Parke County actually has a larger number of old covered bridges. 

It was the perfect time of year to drive around there.  The leaves were in full color and it was still quite warm.  It was a challenge to capture just how beautiful the scenery and these historic bridges were.



Happy fall!

Photobucket


Bridge05


Bridge01


Bridge10


Bridge02


Bridge04


Bridge03


Bridge11


Bridge12


Bridge07


Bridge09


Bridge08


Bridge06

0 comments:

Post a Comment