I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Simple Albums

When it comes to albums, sometimes simpler just is better. Not a lot of bells and whistles, just great images on quality materials for a good price. While I'm guilty of sometimes shoving all my photos in a box too, it's important that people take the time and money to invest in their photographs - they are, afterall, important in telling your story - but still, times are tough and not everyone can just drop money anywhere they want.

This simple album I ordered (featuring the fabulous Kevin and Janelle!) was based on a great premise - the Guest Sign In Album. These are small albums that take the place of a traditional guestbook at your wedding and make a great memento long after your big day has passed. They also allow you to share images from your engagement session with your wedding guests.

Although you can customize your album, the Guest Sign In Album shown here is 8x8" with a black leather cover, lay-flat pages, and lots of white space around the images for your guests to sign. If your wedding has already passed, these would make a wonderful parent album or baby brag book as well! To order yours, please contact the studio at: info {at} forthelovephoto.com














0 comments:

Post a Comment