I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Monday, December 13, 2010

Los Angeles Family Photographer: John and Guille


I was really excited to meet up with John and Guille on the west side of Los Angeles for this session.  I'd attended Guille's baby shower and seen regular photo updates of her baby girl, but only met her once.  Their daughter is just shy of a year old in these photos and what a personality!  She has the cutest expressions and occasionally when really excited sticks her tongue out!  I couldn't take enough photos of that! 

I love capturing the little quirks and mannerisms that are specific to an age - when she looks back ten, twenty years from now she'll point to the photos and ask "Why did I stick my tongue out?"  And John and Guille will be able to smile and laugh and say, "You just did at that age!"  Those are the reasons it's so great to take regular family photos and capture those fleeting phases and cute faces.



Enjoy!

Photobucket




Guille04


Guille03


Guille06


Guille07


Guille08


Guille01


Guille05

0 comments:

Post a Comment