I am a California girl at heart who is lucky enough to live in one of the most wonderful, un-California cities in the world, New York. Most days, you'll find me exploring my new home with my amazing husband and our dog, Friday. I love to travel, eat just about anything with peanut butter, meet new friends, shop, read, take pictures, and spoil other peoples' kids and pets rotten. This blog includes my rants and raves about my personal life as well as my adventures in the photography business.

Inspired by fashion, art, and pop culture, I love to capture images using natural light. Although I enjoy taking all kinds of pictures, my style veers towards lifestyle and editorial photography and my favorite subjects are people. I am a photographer purely for the love of it, and I think you'll see that reflected in my work.

Thank you for stopping by and please feel free to leave a comment!

Photobucket

Friday, December 17, 2010

Ventura County Family Photographer: Ken and Lauren


It's hard to believe the last time I took pictures of Ken and Lauren their little girl was only three weeks old!  Ella still has her sweet newborn disposition, but she's now babbling, crawling around and pulling herself up.  She is one of the happiest babies and didn't seem to mind a bit when we put her in a basket for this rustic fall themed session.

It's so special that I've been able to document Ella's growth from baby bump to now, and I'm honored that Ken and Lauren continue to invite me to be a small part of their family journey.  This is kind of a big post because I had trouble narrowing down photos of Ella.  I love them all!  Here are some favorites.



Enjoy!

Photobucket




Muskat05


Muskat04


Muskat08


Muskat03


Muskat07


Muskat02


Muskat06


Muskat01

1 comment:

  1. Oh how precious!
    I agree it is such an honor when a family calls you to document their lives!
    Great Job Jamie!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete